L'assassinat Kennedy au cinéma © Blow Up
Références à l'assassinat de JFK dans des dialogues de films américains des années 70-2000
• "Capricorn One" : « Listen to me and listen good. I don't like you, Caulfield. You're ambitious. You think the way to get ahead is to come up with the scoop of the century. Woodward and Bernstein were good reporters, that's how they did it. Not by telling me they've located Patty Hearst three times like you did or that brilliant piece of investigative journalism you pulled off by finding an eye witness to the second gunman in the Kennedy assassination. The small fact that the man had been in a mental institution at the time never deterred you, not 'scoop' Caulfield. »
• "La Fugue" : « Where were you when Kennedy got shot? - Which Kennedy? - Any Kennedy. »
• "Annie Hall" : « How is it possible for Oswald to have fired from two angles at once? It doesn't make sense. »
• "Nashville" : « All I remember, the next few days was us just lookin' at that TV set and seein' that great fat-bellied sheriff sayin' 'Ruby, you son of a bitch.' And Oswald. And her in her little pink suit... »
• "Complot à Dallas" : « In the three years after the murders of John F. Kennedy and Lee Harvey Oswald, 18 material witnesses died, 6 by gunfire, 3 by motor accidents, 2 by suicide, 1 by a cut throat, 1 by a karate chop to the neck, 3 by heart attacks, 2 from natural causes. An actuary engaged by the London Sunday Times concluded: On November 22, 1963, the odds of these witnesses being dead by Feb. 1967 are one hundered thousand trillion to one. »
• "Full Metal Jacket"
« That's affirmative. Charles Whitman killed twelve people from a twenty-eight-story observation tower at the University of Texas from distances up to four hundred yards. Anybody know who Lee Harvey Oswald was? Private Snowball? »
« All right, knock it off! Two hundred and fifty feet! He was two hundred and fifty feet away and shooting at a moving target. Oswald got off three rounds with an old Italian bolt action rifle in only six seconds and scored two hits, including a head shot! Do any of you people know where these individuals learned to shoot? Private Joker? »
• "JFK" : voir la fiche du film
• "Tueurs nés" : « Oswald might've been a pussy, but he was a great shot. »
• "Complots" : « Serial killers. Serial killers only have two names. You ever notice that? But lone gunmen assassins, they always have three names. John Wilkes Booth, Lee Harvey Oswald, Mark David Chapman... »
• "Dans la ligne de mire" : « What did happen to you that day? Only one agent reacted to the gunfire, and you were closer to Kennedy than he was. You must have looked up at the window of the Texas Book Depository, but you didn't react. Late at night, when the demons come, do you see the rifle coming out of that window, or do you see Kennedy's head being blown apart? If you'd reacted to that first shot, could you have gotten there in time to stop the big bullet? And if you had - that could've been your head being blown apart. Do you wish you'd succeeded, Frank? Or is life too precious? »
• "Des hommes d'honneur" (1992) : « Maybe, if we work at it, we can get Dawson charged with the Kennedy assassination. »
• "Captain America" : « You see, I have got proof that this Red Skull guy was closely involved in the murders of Robert Kennedy, John Kennedy, Martin Luther King... »
« Honey? Uh... You wanna know who really killed JFK? »
« This man knows our most intimate secrets from the last half century! The alien landing at Roswell, the truth behind the J.F.K. assassination. Mason's angry, he's lethal, he's a trained killer... and he is the only hope that we have got. »
• "Créance de sang" : « We're Cain and Able. We're Kennedy and Oswald. We're shit in the bottom of somebody's shoe. »
• "Trois enterrements" : « You want me to investigate the Kennedy assassination while I'm at it? »
• "Benjamin Gates et le livre des secrets" (2007) : « There is a book and it has the information you need. The President's Book of Secrets. A collection of documents for President's eyes only. The truth behind the JFK conspiracy. The missing minutes from the Watergate tapes. And of course, Area 51. »
• "Parkland" : « It's the first time that the secret service has lost a president under its watch. »
• "X-Men: Days of Future Past" :
Charles Xavier: He's being held hundred floors under the most heavily guarded building on the planet.
Logan: Why is he in there?
Charles Xavier: Oh, he forgot to mention you?
Hank McCoy: [whispers to Logan] Uh, JFK.
Logan: [surprised] He killed...?
Charles Xavier: How else would you explain a bullet miraculously curving through the air? Erik always had his way with guns.